Terms and Conditions
1. All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card which is valid on the day of arrival. Non-guaranteed reservations are not accepted. If the booking is secured by a debit card, non-refundable deposit for the total stay will be charged on the day of the booking.
2. A confirmation email or letter will be sent confirming booking details.
3. We request that any changes or cancellations made to a booking are confirmed in writing.
4. Full payment is required at the time of departure.
5. Our standard cancellation policy is by 18:00 (GMT), 4 days prior to arrival. Cancellations made after this time will incur a charge equivalent to the cost of the first nights’ accommodation. This includes any cancellations caused by circumstances beyond your control. Any deposits given in advance are non-refundable.’ An additional 2.2% surcharge will be incurred if settling by credit card and 3.35% if paying by American Express). There is no additional charge for debit cards.
6. Multiple room (2 or more) and/or bookings of more than 4 days may be subject to an alternative cancellation policy.
7. Early departures may be subject to a cancellation charge.
8. No shows will be charged the cost of the first nights’ accommodation.
9. In case if you cancel your reservation, the cancellation letter will be sent with a confirmation number
10. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards before arrival
1. Although the hotel has ensured that terms and conditions are correct at the time of printing, it reserves the right to alter, withdraw or substitute any service, facility or amenity at any time without notice.
2. The customer will hold responsibility for any damage to the hotel and room’s furnishings, fixtures and fittings and will be charged accordingly.
2. St. Margarets Hotel is a NON SMOKING hotel; if the customer will be found smoking, the additional £100.00 will be added to the bill.
4. The guest will be requested to leave the room key card at reception upon departure. If the room key card is lost, the guest will be charged £50.00.
5. The Customer hereby warrants and represents that they will not keep in the rooms any of the following:
a. Any live animals of any description
b. Firearms, illegal drugs and any other illegal goods
c. Anything unlawfully in their possession
d. Anything specified as being prohibited in any written notice or list which may be issued from time to time by management of the St. Margarets Hotel
6. Customers are respectfully reminded that accounts are due for payment immediately upon presentation.
7. Consideration for other guests is expected and if in our reasonable opinion or the reasonable opinion of any other person in authority you or any member of your party behaves in such a way as to cause, or be likely to cause danger, upset or distress to any third party or damage to property, we are entitled without prior notice to terminate the booking of the person(s) concerned. We will have no further responsibility towards such person(s) and no refunds will be given.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the siteplace an orderfill out a form and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
T and M Guest House Limited collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emailsThe email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
T and M Guest House Limited
T and M Guest House Ltd 52 Charlbury Road Oxford OX2 6UX